Installation or update of Analog Devices SoundMAX Audio Driver
NOTE: Before installing this driver, remove any previously installed driver using the instructions in " Removal of Analog Devices SoundMAX Audio Driver".
- From the task bar, click Start -> Run.
- In the Run dialog box, type X:\path\setup, where X:\path is the full path to the source files.
- Click the OK button or press the ENTER key.
- Click the Next and OK prompts as they appear.
- Reboot the system to complete the driver installation.
Removal of Analog Devices SoundMAX Audio Driver
- From the task bar, click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add/Remove programs icon.
- Double-click SoundMAXWDM uninstall.
- Reboot the system to fully uninstall the drivers.
To view PDF files you must have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat installed on your system.
Get Adobe® Reader®