ServeRAID M5000 Series SAS/SATA Controller Firmware update for Microsoft Windows
Severity: Critical Update
- ServeRAID M5015 SAS/SATA Controller (46M0829)
- ServeRAID M5014 SAS/SATA Controller (46M0916)
- ServeRAID M5025 SAS/SATA Controller (46M0830)
- Fixed an issue in multipath topology to use an alternate I/O path if the current active path is removed.
- Fixed an issue where drive states were marked as online before the creation of reconstruction volumes completed.
- Resolved controller hang condition during system restart.
- Fixed issue causing iBBU07 to always show "Charging" state (RETAIN tip H211025).
- Fixed issue causing Virtual Disks to remain in Write-Through state after a relearn (RETAIN tip H211101).
- Addressed data exposure issue when using CacheCade.
Note: See the change history file for more information.