NVIDIA Display Driver
Change History Ver. 295.20, 2/06/2012
Previous Release Version 270.41.34
Supported Adapters Added in this Release
Supported Adapters Removed From this Release Due to End of Life
Issues Resolved in this Release
- Fixed a bug that caused black areas to appear on the back faces of some models in Maya.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the printing of spurious loader error messages.
- Fixed a bug that could cause X to crash after hotplugging displays.
- Fixed a bug which caused face selections to be misrendered in Maya when using the paint selection tool. Improved performance for interactive tools in Mudbox.
- Added a "--no-opengl-files" option to nvidia-installer to allow installation of the driver without OpenGL files that might conflict with already installed OpenGL implementations.
- Split the DFP configuration page in nvidia-settings into multiple tabs, allowing the controls to be displayed on smaller screens.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some OpenGL applications (including desktop environments like KDE and GNOME Shell) to hang.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the internal panel from working on some laptops with GeForce 7 series GPUs.
- Fixed an OpenGL bug where using display lists on Fermi-based GPUs could result in missing rendering in some cases.
- hello Fixed an OpenGL bug that caused incorrect rendering when using framebuffer objects to render to 16-bit color textures with alpha.
- Fixed two bugs that caused sporadic application crashes in some multi-threaded OpenGL applications.
- Fixed a bug that caused creating OpenGL 4.2 contexts with glXCreateContextAttribsARB to fail.
- Fixed a bug that caused OpenGL to print Xlib: extension "NV-GLX" missing on display ":0". when used with a non-NVIDIA implementation of the GLX X extension.
- Implemented color depth 30 (10 bits per component) support for GeForce 8 series and higher GPUs.
- Implemented support for constraining cursors to the visible regions of connected displays; see the "ConstrainCursor" X Option in the README for details.
To view PDF files you must have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat installed on your system.
Get Adobe® Reader®