New Features and Feature Enhancement :
- For Brocade 8x5/4x5, I/O interrupt latency values are dynamically updated. Changes are effective for all the ports on the given adapter.
- Addressed infrequent PSOD in VMware ESX with iSCSI or VLAN configured traffic in DCB enabled network.
- Enhanced BR1860 Tape IO performance.
- Improved BR1860 initialization on Xen kernel.
Fixes and Enhancements :
- BB Credit Recovery
- Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Diagnostic Port (D-Port)
- LUN Level IO Latency/Stats
- UCM (Unified Configuration Manager)
- Windows Network Performance and scalability enhancement
See the change history file for more information.
To view PDF files you must have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat installed on your system.
Get Adobe® Reader®