IBM High IOPS Driver and Utilities v2.3.10 for VMware
- IBM 160GB High IOPS SS Class SSD PCIe Adapter, Option 46M0877, (FRU) 46M0886
- IBM 320GB High IOPS MS Class SSD PCIe Adapter, Option 46M0898, (FRU) 46M0899
- IBM 320GB High IOPS SD Class SSD PCIe Adapter, Option 46M0878, (FRU) 46M0887
- IBM 160GB High IOPS SS Class SSD PCIe Adapter, Option 46M0877, (FRU) 81Y4523
- IBM 320GB High IOPS SD Class SSD PCIe Adapter, Option 46M0878, (FRU) 81Y4521
- IBM 320GB High IOPS MS Class SSD PCIe Adapter, Option 46M0898, (FRU) 81Y4525
- 320GB High IOPS SLC Adapter for IBM System x, Option 81Y4535, (FRU) 81Y4536
- 640GB High IOPS MLC Adapter for IBM System x, Option 81Y4531, (FRU) 81Y4532
- 640GB High IOPS MLC Duo Adapter for IBM System x, Option 81Y4519, (FRU) 68Y7382
- 640GB High IOPS MLC Duo Adapter for IBM System x, Option 81Y4519, (FRU) 81Y4518
- 640GB High IOPS SLC Duo Adapter for IBM System x, Option 81Y4539, (FRU) 81Y4540
- 1.28TB High IOPS MLC Duo Adapter for IBM System x, Option 81Y4527, (FRU) 81Y4528
- Supported Adapters: 50 - Low Probability of Occurrence/Special Case
Operating System Support:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.6, 5.7, 5.8, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 10 SP4, 11, 11 SP1, 11 SP2
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server 64-Bit (with SP2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server 64-Bit, R1 (with SP2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server 64-Bit, R2
- VMware Operating Systems, ESX 4.0 Update 4, ESX 4.1 Update 2, ESXi 4.1 Update 2, and ESXi 5.0
- New utility, fio-sure-erase, see the user guide for Linux or Windows for more details.
- Support for PCIe gen3 wih the fio-pci-check utility.
- High IOPS Manager changed from a Java based graphical interface (in 2.2.3) to a web based application that runs inside a browser (in 2.3.10).
- Updated look and feel for High IOPS Manager
- Added endurance fuel gage features to the graphical user interface.
- Corrected red/amber LED behavior during system startup (RETAIN Tip H205172)
- Corrected fio-snmp-agentx that could use up to 100% of the CPU.
- Corrected TRIM feature that was not working properly on RHEL 6.
- Corrected the BLKGETSIZE ioctal calls failed when called from 32-bit userspace.
- Corrected a NUMA resource issue with Windows operating systems.
To view PDF files you must have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat installed on your system.
Get Adobe® Reader®
- BladeCenter HS22 (1911,1936,7809,7870)
- BladeCenter HS23 (1929,7875)
- BladeCenter HX5 (1909,1910,7872,7873)
- System x iDataPlex dx360 M2 server (6380,7321,7323)
- System x iDataPlex dx360 M3 server (6391)
- System x iDataPlex dx360 M4 2U chassis (7913)
- System x iDataPlex dx360 M4 server (7912,7913)
- System x3300 M4 (7382)
- System x3500 M4 (7383)
- System x3530 M4 (7160)
- System x3550 M4 (7914)
- System x3620 M3 (7376)
- System x3630 M3 (7377)
- System x3630 M4 (7158)
- System x3650 M2 (4199,7947)
- System x3650 M3 HF (5454)
- System x3650 M3 (4255,7945)
- System x3650 M4 (7915)
- System x3690 X5 (7147,7148,7149,7192)
- System x3750 M4 (8722,8733)
- System x3850 M2 (7141,7144,7233,7234)
- System x3850 X5 (7143,7145,7146,7191)
- System x3950 M2 (7141,7233,7234)
- System x3950 X5 (7143,7145)
Back to top
Back to top
Supported operating systems
Back to top
Applicable countries and regions
Back to top
Document id: MIGR-5092386
Last modified: 2013-01-17
Copyright © 2013 IBM Corporation