ServeRAID M5000 Series SAS/SATA Controller Firmware update for Linux and VMware
Severity: Critical Update
- ServeRAID M5015 SAS/SATA Controller (46M0829)
- ServeRAID M5014 SAS/SATA Controller (46M0916)
- ServeRAID M5025 SAS/SATA Controller (46M0830)
- Implemented limited band charging for iBBU08 (RETAIN tip H21631).
- CacheCade 2.0 read and write caching on SSDs is supported on ServeRAID M5014 and ServeRAID M5015 with the ServeRAID M5000 Series Performance Accelerator Key.
- Fixed an issue in multipath topology to use an alternate I/O path if the current active path is removed.
- Fixed an issue where drive states were marked as online before the creation of reconstruction volumes completed.
- Resolved controller hang condition during system restart.
- Fixed issue causing iBBU07 to always show "Charging" state (RETAIN tip H211025).
- Fixed issue causing Virtual Disks to remain in Write-Through state after a relearn (RETAIN tip H211101).
- Addressed data exposure issue when using CacheCade.
Note: See the change history file for more information.