Command Line Utility for Storage Management for Microsoft Windows
- IBM N2125 SAS/SATA Controller (46C9011)
- IBM N2115 SAS/SATA Controller (46C8989)
- ServeRAID H1110 SAS/SATA Controller for IBM System x (81Y4492)
- ServeRAID H1135 Controller for IBM Flex System and BladeCenter (90Y4750)
- IBM 6 Gigabit SAS Host Bus Adapter (46M0907)
- IBM 6 Gigabit SSD Host Bus Adapter (46M0912)
- Onboard LSI 2004 SAS/SATA controller
- Add an optional parameter EnablePI to the CREATE command. The default value is non-PI volume, irrespective of underlying drive type.
- Added two new commands, SETOFFLINE and SETONLINE to pause and restart re-syncing of the IR volume.
- Added new commands ALTBOOTIR and ALTBOOTENCL, and added code to show this information as part of "display" command.
- Fixed an issue where SAS3 cards where listed as UNKNOWN in SAS2IRCU.
- Fixed locate command wait time.
- Fixed an issue where kernel panic occurs while issuing the status command using IRCU with one optimal enabled volume and one inactive missing volume.
- Fixed an issue where the locate command only works for the first RAID volume member.
- Fixed an issue where when primary and alternate boot drives are in the same enclosure, boot information is displayed for only one drive.
- Fixed an issue where IRCU allows primary and alternate boot device to exist in the same volume.
- Fixed an issue where if the SETOFFLINE command issued to either the primary or secondary drive, the command fails with the following error message "Volume is not in optimal state. Error executing command SETOFFLINE," when the volume is in re-syncing state.
Note: See the change history file for more information.