Firmware Version : 4.2.433.3
Problems Fixed :
- Intermittent link status with IBM Virtual Fabric Switch when set to IBM Virtual Fabric Mode
- The option to enable/disable SRIOV on HS23 LOM Port 0 is missing from OneCommand Manager. This selection is available in UEFI F1 setup.
- Under high network stress, NMI errors can be seen with x3690 X5 and x3850 X5
- 10GbE ports running at 1GbE speed 10% below wirespeed at certain block sizes.
- Unable to perform PXE boot with LPVID assigned to vNIC interface
- 1Gb ports of HS23 do not handle tagging properly if multichannel mode enabled (pnic ok). Note: ESX driver patch also required.
- Port flapping link after FW upgrade and "reboot" when connected to 10Gb PTM module (DAC)
Interoperability Since Previous Release :
- Support for Emulex Virtual Fabric Adapter Advanced (BE2) for IBM BladeCenter
- Support for Emulex Virtual Fabric Adapter (BE2) for IBM BladeCenter
- Support for Emulex Virtual Fabric Adapter (BE2) for IBM System X
Known Issues :
- All 10Gb KX4 ports must be used with 10Gb switches. They will not link at 1Gb. This applies to HS23 LOM and IBM BladeCenter VFA adapters only.
- IPv6 IP address not visible via IMM GUI for IBM Option 90Y6456
Firmware Version 4.1.422.0 (change log applicable to only previously supported products)
Emulex (R) Corporation
Firmware Version 4.1.422.0
- SR IOV: Unable to ping IPV6 from DUT VF to Peer VF
- Reading VPD from BE3 timesout making SR IOV fail in newer kernels
- 1Gb devices are being suppressed by kernel during the PCI probe in SLES11 SP2
- MAC Loopback fails when Mgmt Adapter Creation fails
- Failure of MAC loopback test after firmware update and warm reboot
- Suppress efat dump mailbox commands in the efat dump log
- Running ethtool with BE3 takes longer than expected after cable pull
- Out of Order CQEs
- TRACE_LOG function not printing the messages for some of the VF's
- esx4/5 issue. svc target cannot be configured properly
- RSCN is not generated by switch when a driver restarts
- Port Link stays up even after switch removed
Interoperability Since Previous Release:
- Support for IBM Flex System EN4054 4-port 10Gb Ethernet Adapter
- Support for IBM Flex System CN4054 10Gb Virtual Fabric Adapter
- Support for IBM Flex System x240 10Gb Virtual Fabric LOM
- Support for IBM Flex System Manager 10Gb Virtual Fabric LOM
- The corresponding NIC device driver and Corekit (management) will need to be installed for this package to function properly.
To view PDF files you must have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat installed on your system.
Get Adobe® Reader®