IBM ServerGuide Setup and Installation CD v9.41 for Windows Server 2012 Only - IBM BladeCenter and System x
ServerGuide is an IBM server installation assistant that simplifies the process of installing and configuring IBM System x, eServer xSeries and BladeCenter servers. ServerGuide goes beyond hardware configuration by assisting with the installation of your operating system, the latest system device drivers and other system components with minimal user intervention.
ServerGuide helps you reduce your total cost of ownership by simplifying server deployment and installation complexity. ServerGuide contains built-in intelligence to recognize the machine types of servers and other hardware. As a result, the installation and configuration choices are designed for your system. In today's market, new servers are announced frequently. You can set up your server with confidence because ServerGuide is continually enhanced to support new IBM systems. ServerGuide combines installation knowledge obtained from server development, server testing, business and alliance experience, and customer feedback.
|Version: || ||9.41 |
|Release Date: || ||2013-09-09 |
|Filename || |
|IBM ServerGuide Setup and Installation CD for 64-bit installations (ISO image which supports both legacy and native uEFI installations) |
| || |
Why use ServerGuide?
ServerGuide accelerates and simplifies the installation of IBM servers in the following ways:
- Assists with installing popular operating systems
Provides updated device drivers based on the hardware detected.
- Reduces reboots during hardwareconfiguration and native operating system installation
With fewer reboots and your server up and running sooner, your IT personnel can complete other tasks, which reduces your total cost of ownership.
- Provides consistency and confidence in server installation
ServerGuide guides you through well-planned and well-designed user interface dialogues.
- Provides access to additional firmware and drivers not applied at install time
Access to additional firmware and drivers not applied at install time (adapter cards which may not be machine at install times and added later), as well as system drivers for other types of IBM servers.
ServerGuide Scripting Toolkit
Version 9.41 supports the following servers:
- IBM BladeCenter HS22 (7870, 1936, 7809, 1910)
- IBM BladeCenter HS22V (7871, 1949)
- IBM BladeCenter HS23 (7875, 1929)
- IBM BladeCenter HS23E (8038, 8039)
- IBM BladeCenter HX5 (1910, 7873)
- IBM Flex System x220 Compute Node (7906, 2585)
- IBM Flex System x222 Compute Node (7916)
- IBM Flex System x240 Compute Node (8737, 8738, 7863)
- IBM Flex System x440 Compute Node (7917)
- IBM NeXtScale nx360 M4 (5455)
- IBM System x iDataPlex Direct Water Cooled dx360 M4 server (7918, 7919)
- IBM System x iDataPlex dx360 M3 (6391)
- IBM System x iDataPlex dx360 M4 (7912, 7913)
- IBM System x3100 M4 (2582)
- IBM System x3200 M3 (7327, 7328)
- IBM System x3250 M3 (4251, 4252, 4261)
- IBM System x3250 M4 (2583)
- IBM System x3250 M5 (5458)
- IBM System x3300 M4 (7382)
- IBM System x3400 M3 (7378, 7379)
- IBM System x3500 M4 (7383)
- IBM System x3530 M4 (7160)
- IBM System x3550 M4 (7914)
- IBM System x3630 M3 (7377)
- IBM System x3630 M4 (7158)
- IBM System x3650 M3 (7945, 4255, 5454)
- IBM System x3650 M4 (7915)
- IBM System x3650 M4 HD (5460)
- IBM System x3690 X5 (7148, 7149)
- IBM System x3750 M4 (8722, 8733, 8752)
- IBM System x3850 X5/x3950 X5 (7143, 7191)
- IBM System x3850 X5/x3950 X5 (7145, 7146)
Supported 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems Note:
This version only supports the following operating systems.
- Windows Server 2012 Server Standard
- Windows Server 2012 Server Datacenter
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese
Applicable countries and regions
Back to top
Document id: MIGR-5091393
Last modified: 2013-10-14
Copyright © 2014 IBM Corporation