Linux NIC Device Driver Version: 4.2.389.0
Problems Fixed :
- Unloading the driver hangs the system after running IPv6 traffic
- Link status messages cleaned up when in Switch Agnostic mode
- Miscellaneous network performance issues to improve throughput
- Miscellaneous problems related to SRIOV to improve usability
- Ethtool wol command displays wol enabled even when disabled
- Ethtool speed reported as 10000Mb/s for disabled devices in Switch Agnostic mode
Incremental Interoperability :
- RHEL6.3 GA Kernel
- Increase default B/W for SRIOV vf's to 10Gb from 100Mb
See the change history file for more information.
To view PDF files you must have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat installed on your system.
Get Adobe® Reader®