The ServeRAID 7t SATA Controller is a four-port SATA controller for entry level servers. It is a universal PCI card featuring a dedicated Intel I/O processor and a SATA controller chip.
Install the ServeRAID 7t SATA Controller in your entry IBM eServer xSeries servers for economical, RAID-protected, data-storage solutions.
- ServeRAID Manager - Provides same ease-of-use and setup features that enable common support requirements across the enterprise.
- Four SATA ports and associated cabling
- 64 MB SDRAM cache
- Universal PCI design
- Offers choice of RAID levels for maximum availability and performance RAID level 0, 1, 5, 10
- MD2 card design with Notch for installation in 3U server systems
- Uses Intel 80302 processor
- SMART enabled
- Support for RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 10
- Support for 1 logical drive per array
- Support for stripe unit sizes of 16 KB, 32 KB, or 64 KB
- Up to four physical drives supported per controller
One year, Customer Replaceable Unit (CRU)
One box containing:
- ServeRAID 7t controller with 3U bracket
- 2U card bracket
- Cables (1-SATA signal, 2-SATA panel mount and 2-SATA power splitters)
- ServeRAID support CD
- Installation publications, license agreement, and warranty
Announce Date: 16 Mar 2004
Planned Availability Date: 09 Apr 2004
Withdrawal Date: Not Applicable
Effective Withdrawal Date: Not Applicable
|Description ||Marketing part number ||Replacement part number ||FRU/CRU |
|IBM ServeRAID 7t SATA Controller card ||39R8805 repalces 71P8648 ||71P8650 ||CRU |
|Serial cable ||N/A ||88P5927 ||FRU |
|SATA Power splitter cable ||N/A ||13N2411 ||FRU |
|Panel mtg. cable ||N/A ||13N2413 ||FRU |
A supported xSeries server with an available expansion slot.